IVF Workstations are workstations placed in IVF laboratories for performing various procedures as a part of treatments like IVF, IUI and ICSI. All the processes conducted in laboratories are incomplete without IVF workstations.
IVF workstations are used for conducting oocyte screenings, dish preparations and media handling.
- Available in with CO2 and without CO2 options
- Even curtain of non-turbulent air flow filtered with HEPA filters, H-14 type (99,97% efficiency for 0.3 μm particles)
- Noise level < 48 dBA
- Stabilized heated surface
- Microscope, a heated glass stage and an LED light source
- Integrated temperature controlled humidification system
- Programmable auto-start and shut-down of all in-built features
- 21.5” LCD monitor, external data output via USB and electrical outlets
- 3 individual temperature sensors
- Incorporated Heated Glass Stage
- Airflow 0.32 m/s
- Integrated Humidified Gas System
- Operator and ergonomically friendly
Brochures is not Available.